Guess what? My blog buddy, Linda over at Nice Dress! Thanks, I Made it!! has nominated yours truly for a One Lovely Blog Award.
How lovely 🙂 Unlike moi she sews for real: patterns, drafting, literal dressmaking… we’re talking real “Project Runway” stuff here. I’m always jealous of the real seamstresses. It’s truly an art; a difficult one that rarely gets the accolades it deserves. For her to nominate a lame accidental seamstress such as I is a big deal 🙂 Thank you, Linda. You can see her real sewing here.
So what is a One Lovely Blog Award, exactly? This is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. Naturally, there’s a certain “etiquette” to follow when you get nominated. This is all you need to do:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Follow the blogger who nominated you
3. List the rules and display the award
4. List seven facts about yourself
5. Nominate your own Top Ten Bloggers (let them know on their “About” page).
In keeping to the rules of this award, here are seven facts about me:
1. I can’t multi-task. I have to focus on 1 thing at a time.
2. I’ve recently developed an intolerance to bananas. They make me sicker than a dog.
3. I’ve always had the dream to be a published author. I still cling to this and am forever working on my novel. One day it’ll happen 🙂
4. I’m just as crazy about my Hubs today as I was when we first started dating 🙂
5. I know a lot about fashion & style, but when it comes to dressing myself I REALLY have no clue what I’m doing! It’s quite weird… and frustrating. Hubs all but dresses me. True story.
6. I’m OCD about chewing gum. I always have some in my mouth. I have an odd habit of taking it out of my mouth when I need to (my logic is that I’ll put it right back in my mouth)… but I’ll forget about it, and later I’ll find it stuck to something. You’d think I’d learn to just throw it away but, alas, I just perpetuate this cycle. It’s kinda gross, yet funny.
7. I speak passable French. J’ai oublie beaucoup. Mais, c’est vrai.
Tomorrow, I shall post my 10 nominees.
Toodles! And thanks again, Linda. You’re amazeballs.