This commitment I’ve made to blog a new refashion every day in May has actually proved quite daunting! 🙂 I had NO idea it would be this difficult… Hats off to the gals like The Refashionista, who do this ALL the time and make it look so easy!
That being said, I sort of don’t have a “Before” shot of today’s piece. Oops.
I do have this:
This lovely, lovely New York & Company silk top was glorious! Regularly, it probably went for no less than $59.99. On the clearance rack it was probably marked down 20 or so dollars and the buyer was given a discount off of that. I used to work at a clothing store so I know the “system.” 🙂 Basically, this thing wasn’t cheap! …except for me, who purchased it for .99 cents. I almost feel bad about it.
To fix this problem, I harvested the bottom diamond-y wannabe button and HAND sewed it in the place where the missing button was.
Yet another picture fail…
THAT’S better 🙂 …gotta little midriff situation as a result of harvesting that 4th button…. not exactly work appropriate. It’s still freezing so, I wore it with a cardigan.
9 down, 22 to go…